From the #1 New York Times bestselling author of
THINK LIKE A MONK…
8 Rules of Love
How to Find it, Keep it, and Let it goOrder Now!
The author of the #1 New York Times bestseller Think Like a Monk offers a revelatory guide to every stage of romance, drawing on ancient wisdom and new science.
Nobody sits us down and teaches us how to love. So we’re often thrown into the world of relationships with nothing but romance movies and pop culture to help us muddle through. Until now.
Instead of presenting love as an ethereal concept or a collection of cliches, Jay Shetty lays out specific, actionable steps to help you develop the skills to practice and nurture love. He shares insightful rules such as win or lose together, how to define love, and you don’t break in a break up. Inspired by Vedic wisdom and modern science he tackles the entire relationship cycle, from first dates to moving in together to breaking up and starting over. And he shows us how to avoid falling for false promises and unfulfilling partners.
By living Jay Shetty’s eight rules, we can all love ourselves, our partner, and the world better than we ever thought possible.
Order today and get access to Jay’s
EXCLUSIVE PDF JOURNAL
When you order Jay’s new book, 8 Rules of Love, you receive a PDF Journal that includes reflection questions for each rule of the book.
Order 8 Rules of Love anywhere books are sold.
Confirm your name, email, and order number.
What you’ll learn in this book
- The habits of self love and self confidence to prepare you for love
- How to find the one and stop making the same mistakes again and again
- Know your priorities and preferences when it comes to a partner
- Understand why relationships don’t work and how to grow with your partner vs. grow apart
- Figure out how to balance work, love and life without losing yourself
- Stop having repeated arguments and avoiding conflicts out of fear
- Know when to break up from a toxic situation and learn how to heal
- How to be loving and give love even when you feel you’ve been through so much